top of page

ABOUT:  Soft Washing

Advanced Roof & Exterior Cleaning uses a method of cleaning known as "soft washing." Soft washing is a damage free alternative to pressure washing. Rather than using pressure to clean a surface, which can cause harm and shorten the life of the surface, soft washing uses safe, biodegradable chemicals to do the work. Soft washing has a 100% kill ratio of all mold, mildew, fungi, bacteria, and other potentially harmful allergens. If the safety of your family is your number one priority, then Advanced Roof & Exterior Cleaning and soft washing is your number one choice!

Environmentally Friendly Cleaning

Advanced Roof & Exterior Cleaning is a part of SoftWash Systems' Good Stewards Program.  As a company, we implement procedures and hold our company to higher standards above and beyond simply meeting compliance.  We firmly believe we are Stewards of the resources surrounding us that we have been entrusted with.  

Our cleaning practices are more environmentally friendly than other methods due to:

  • Water conservation. Soft Washing method uses roughly 1/3 the amount of water of pressure washing.

  • Biodegradable product

  • Low air irritants

  • Limited or no use of Fossil Fuels

  • Longer lasting results

Advanced Roof and Exterior Cleaning is proud to service both Commercial, Residential, and Multi-Unit areas. Have something else in mind? Contact us today!

Soft Washing VS. Pressure Washing

Soft Washing is a safer cleaning alternative.  Soft washing not only uses safe, biodegradable products, it also lengthens the life of the surface it cleans.  Soft washing has a 100% kill ratio, meaning it kills all bacteria and harmful allergens it comes into contact with.  Soft washing is also an eco-friendly method as it, as stated above, kills bacteria and allergens, but also uses 1/3 the amount of water when compared to pressure washing.  

Pressure Washing uses pressure to clean surfaces.  This proves to be problematic in many circumstances.  It uses pressure, which lifts bacteria, allergens, and other debris into the air which we then breathe in.  It also shortens the life span of surfaces due to its pressure filled nature and can cause lasting damage.  

bottom of page